Saturday, April 9, 2011

Its April and there is slush covering all of Logan, trying to disguise itself as snow.  Rude.  I want the sun to be out, see buds turn into leaves and blossoms and feel a warm breeze.  Or rain.  Just no more snow.  It is like Mother Nature is trying to match my crazy emotions--the highs and lows, the good times and bad times.  I don't know what I want out of life right now.
I have always been a little shy and trying to break out of my shell is a painful process.  Whenever I go to take that step, something pulls me back and I make the excuse of the century--"Umm...my brother needs the keys to the car so I better go..."  If I am going to invent a reason for leaving an friend-making opportunity, I might have said, "sorry but I have to wash my hair."  I guess all I can do is start chiseling the barrier that surrounds me and hides me from the world.
On a different note, I have found that trying to find a 12x18 picture frame in a physical store (without having to give your arm and leg to pay the price for a custom frame) is impossible.  They have 11x14, 12x16, 14x20 etc.. and all sorts of crazy sizes but of course the one I need is non-existent.  What is this world coming to?! Oh ya, online shopping.  They have every color and style you could imagine for 12x18 frames on amazon.com.  Who'da thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment