Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello!

I have finally set up a blog to grace the cyber-world with my presence.  I must say that I am excited yet feel a little silly.  What can I contribute to the blogosphere?  Well don't be surprised that it won't be anything wise or earth shattering; it will only consist of the awkward day-to-day experiences I find myself in.  Like the time I almost got my tooth pulled out because I was mixed up with another patient at the dentist.  Luckily I still have all teeth in contact.  Or the time I was walking out of my Anthropology class and a guy came up to me to inform me that my shirt was on backwards... It was a very nice gesture on his part but I think I would have rather discovered that for myself when I got home.  

 Aside from the awkwardness that infiltrates my life on a daily basis, life is great!


No comments:

Post a Comment