Monday, February 7, 2011

I just got back to Logan from taking a trip home.  As much as I love home, there is always something exciting about coming back to my quaint little apartment.  The only problem is that now I am here, I don't know what to do with myself.  I am in DIRE need of a job.  But after a month of applying and constantly reaching a dead end, I have decided that I am going to have to be a professional plasma donor and dumpster diver...on second thought, no.  But I would appreciate having something to do!
So with no life of employment or school responsibilities, I instead have been cleaning and organizing my room and cupboard.  I am proud to announce that all the garbage cans are no longer overflowing and drowning the floor around it.
It has been sprinkling and the drips of the rain cause me to think of the hours we spent dancing in the rain at Mill Hollow.  I love the sounds, smell, and feeling that come with good rain.  Unfortunately though, winter rain is not the same.  But this might call for a walk.  The other day I took a walk in sub-degree weather...I didn't make it very far to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment